We’ve been talking all week about fabulous things to make for your loved ones, we thought it only fair to finish up with a little something for yourself. Come on… you know you deserve it! The Flowers & Chocolate Vanity set, designed by Jenelle of Echinops & Aster, would be a gorgeous addition to your bedroom decor. It uses all sorts of fun techniques, including English Paper Piecing, Embroidery and Quilting. We hope you have as much fun with it as we did!!
Note: Materials & Tools are enough for both projects.
– Five coordinating fat quarters
– One Moda Crossweave fat quarter
– 1/4 yard Pellon® 71F Peltex® 1-sided fusible
– One 8″ square Pellon® 553 Sol-U-Film™ Lite
– One 12″ x 16″ rectangle of Legacy™ by Pellon® Natural Blend 80/20 Batting
– Washable glue pen or straight pins
– Hand sewing needle
– Embroidery hoop
– Four coordinating colors Perle Cotton size 8
– Basting thread
– Sewing Machine & Related Supplies- Rotary Cutter & Related Supplies
A free downloadable pdf for these projects are available on our website via the following links:
We’d love to see what you make, so be sure to post a photo on our Facebook page OR share with our ‘Made with Pellon®‘ flickr group!